FINALLY HOME!! RELAXING!!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Brock's 1st Trip to Iowa
This was my first trip to my grandpa Paul's house. We went for my auntie Karly's high school graduation. I did so well in the car, we only had to stop one time on the way there so I could eat. On the way home we stopped a few more times. Mommy and Daddy told me that I was such a good boy! I got to stay in two different hotels, because the first one we stayed in Daddy didn't really care for, so the next night we stayed in a "better" hotel.....I didn't even know the difference! Here are a few pictures from our trip. There were lots of people that wanted to hold me, and I was so patient with everyone. I didn't even cry when I got my hair pulled by my cousin, she is 7 months old.














FINALLY HOME!! RELAXING!!
FINALLY HOME!! RELAXING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment