Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Grandma Lorene's Lake

I had my first overnight weekend at great grandma Lorene's lake cabin over Memorial weekend...and it was a HOT one on that Saturday. Mommy, Daddy and I really enjoy going to the lake, we are looking forward to the rest of the summer! Here are a few photos.


Mommy had to take my 1 month photo before we left for the lake, because she wants to make sure to take my monthly pictures in the same spot each month... so here I am 1 month old already with my fire truck shirt on!!

Me and uncle "Smals"

Grandpa Tyler's turn to hold me

"Got Milk?"

I love to eat!!

This is at auntie Karensa's cabin, on Saturday, I was so hot, I just wanted to hang out in my diaper, that made me happy!!

Here I am down at the beach in my stroller at auntie's cabin. The bugs won't get me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment