Monday, June 28, 2010

Mommy's First Day of Work

It was a sad day when mommy had to go back to work for the first time since I arrived!  I think it was harder on mommy more than me, I spent the whole day with great grandma Carol and boy were we busy!  We visited great-great uncle Big Dew and great-great aunt and uncle Vance and Marlene.  I was also in the garden with grandma!  Mommy is sure glad that she only has to work one day a week in July, and I am too...I love hangin' out with my mommy!

Mommy is all ready for work....but it is just too early for pictures daddy!

Great Grandma kept me busy all day, we were in the garden and outside all afternoon. I was so busy that I slept through the night for the first time that night!! Of course grandma said that just means I have to come and stay more often!!

Me and "hey you cat" resting on grandma's bed

That night I made my first trip to mommy and daddy's favorite restaraunt...The Wilkin, to celebrate mommy's first day back at work! I can't believe it took them that long to bring me there!!

Me and Mommy

Me and Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment