Hangin' out in my tent with Daddy!
Our Family
Joe sure enjoyed playing with me he gave me lots of kisses....he is practicing because in a couple weeks he is going to be a big brother!!
All clean!!
Sportin' my 4th of July swim trunks!
My first time in the lake with Daddy!
Judy serving up some delicious strawberry margaritas!
We went to my cousin Hayden's cabin and here I am playing with my friend Kendall.
Happy 75th Birthday great gram!
My girlfriend Paislee came to visit one afternoon. We went on a pontoon ride together!
What a beautiful sunset!
Mommy and Daddy enjoying the fireworks, it was too late for me I was sleeping!
Making smores!!
Lookin' cool like daddy!!
I got my thumb, and giving the peace sign!!
Splish and Splash!
My first bath with Chloe at great grandma's house
Fireworks at great grandma Carols

No comments:
Post a Comment