Monday, July 26, 2010

Random Pictures


Snoozin' with daddy at the lake

Cheese!

Now it's uncle Dylan's turn to catch a nap with me at the lake
Helping daddy drive the pontoon!
Didn't last too long!

Talkin' and smilin'
Daddy came home from work and found me and mommy nappin'! 
My first time in jeans and a sweatshirt
Me and Hayden taking a picture together before we went to the zoo!
Playing with some toys
Daddy is watching me here...he went to make me a bottle and when he came back there I was, tipped over in the recliner!!
Nappin' in my favorite spot....my swing!
Mommy has been trying to get a picture of me when I cry....because everyone thinks my little lip face that I make is so cute...I don't think it is very nice to take a picture when I'm crying!!
Great-grandma Lorene bought me this outfit....I look so cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment