Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Fun!

It's been a while since mommy has blogged....so here are some of the latest pictures and events!

Snoozin' on the back of the pontoon
I am pretty cool with my shades on
Me and Daddy hangin' out over at Jeremy and Karensa's Cabin
Tryin' out my pool for the first time, it was super fun!

This is my friend Gabriel, he is about 7 weeks younger than me....our parents met at Lamaze....weird we know, but hey I got a new friend out of it and so did mommy and daddy.  We went over to their house to grill one night. 
Gabe is nappin' and I am ready to play!!
Me and mommy went to Karensa's one afternoon, she was scrapbooking and here I am for the first time in a highchair playin'
but it didn't last too long before I zonked out!
Mommy took me to see daddy down at the firehall, so of course we had to get pictures of the future fireman!  I think I have some growing to do!!
We had people over to our house lastnight to grill, it was a perfect night for it, here I am with the guys learning all sorts of good stuff!
Me and Aubrey
Hunter and Me
Hunter playin' in the back of my daddy's pickup
Weeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment