Wow, it sure has been a while since mommy has updated the blog.....so here we are, I am 4 months already!! Where has the time gone? I am now at daycare and enjoying it very much, I love all the excitement and watching the kids! At my 4 month check up I was 16lbs 5oz and 26 inches long, that was the 80th percentile for both height and weight! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall weather, I have already made it to two football games, I hope the weather stays nice so I can keep going!! Here are just a few recent photos.
Me and Lori, I sure enjoy her!!
Grandpa Paul was in the area for a wedding, so went to visit him, he hasn't seen me since I was about 1 month old.....he couldn't believe how BIG I was!!
Me and Great-Grandma Shirlee
Great-Aunt Beth, Me, Cousin Addison, and Great-Aunt Cindi
My first time in the highchair
This is how mommy found me one morning!! Suckin' away on my thumb!
Getting ready to eat cereal for the 1st time on my 4 month birthday.....
first taste, not too sure what to think....but staying pretty clean!
Getting a little bit messy!
WOW!! what a MESS!! I have now mastered eating my cereal and am not that messy anymore!!
Taking a morning nap...I love my face covered!!
4 Months old, what a big boy! This is my monthly picture that mommy always takes on the couch!!
Hi Everyone.....Daddy's future helper!
Firefighter Brock!!
No comments:
Post a Comment