This is my monthly picture that mommy takes on the couch....5 months!!
(notice my Summerville Electric onsie...just like Daddy's shirts)
Daddy and uncle Dylan driving in the parade!
Waving to everyone at the parade!
Jumpin' in my jumperoo....I love this thing, I am finally tall enough to touch the floor!!
This is Gracie Falk we had a Pizza Hut date after the parade...she is just a couple weeks older than me!
Can hardly keep my eyes open...but mommy had to get a picture with my Halloween pj's on
Me and my pumpkin from uncle Brett!
Photo shoot in the leaves!
mmmmm...this tastes different!
mommy and me
daddy and me
We tried for a family photo...
Yep...I am a monster for Halloween, I sure make a cute one!
What a cutie pie!!
Daddy working in the back yard, taking out some bushes
My fireman shirt from Aunt Nancy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment