We hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Our family had a very nice Christmas, or should I say Christmas'! It was extra special since it was my 1st Christmas!! We started celebrating the Sunday before Christmas at grandma and grandpa Summerville's. Then, on Christmas Eve we went to Church in Foxhome, following Church we went to great-grandma Carol's. That night santa came to our house, brought gifts and filled our stalkings!! So on Christmas morning mommy, daddy and me celebrated our First Christmas together!! In the afternoon we went to great-grandma Lorene's and in the evening went to celebrate with grandpa Paul....they haven't seen me since I was about 1 month old. Here are some photos....sorry for the over abundance of them!!
Entertaining everyone at grandma and grandpa Summerville's
I played on the floor while everyone else ate dinner, I made my way over to the tree and ripped open one of uncle Dylan's presents...ooopps!
Me and daddy in style!! Mommy matched too!
I was happy with just the paper and bows!!
Look what grandpa bought me!!
Helping grandma and grandpa open one of their presents
Too cute!!
Look what I bought grandpa...he has been saying how he really wants to buy a Dodge Challenger, so that is exactly what I bought him, I think he wants the real thing but I didn't have quite enough money in my piggy bank to buy the real thing so this is what he ended up with. He told me that someday he will get the real thing and we can go cruisin'!!
Playing with uncle Brett
Me and Haley
Tucker's turn to oepn his present
I was so pooped out from opening so many gifts that I had to take a snooze before everyone else was done!
This was funny....grandpa was trying on his new coat and spent about 5 min. trying get it zipped up, so finally daddy came to the rescue and helped him out. Grandma joked with grandpa about not being able to see over his belly!!
Our family picture at great-grandma Carol's
Playing with Carter and Chloe
It was also baby Sydney's 1st Christmas!!
Chloe always wants to be holding me!! She asks mommy...can I hold your baby?
all of my presents!
great-grandma and baby Sydney
Carter received a lot of Star War gifts it is his favorite!!
Chloe and her cowgirl chaps, now she will be like the big kids this summer when she is riding horse!
Cookie Monster!
Hey like my new car!! Hayden gave that to me!!
Sydney with her pretty hat
At home on Christmas morning...stalking time!
I bought daddy a new big boy carseat for his pick up!
I was determined to get to the fireplace, so finally mommy just shut it off! Daddy is checking out his new droid that we bought him!
Eatin' paper!
This is at great-grandma Lorene's...she always has everything decorated so nice!
Playing with Nancy and Tara!!
The gang!
Look what the Anderson's bought me!! Daddy is getting a little nevous about me riding the hee haws!!
Great-grandma and her grandchildren/great-grandchildren (I am missing as I was taking a snooze)
Santa came!! I didn't even cry this time!! I have learned that he brings me nice things.
Me & great-grandma
Me and grandpa Paul
He couldn't beleive how much I had changed and how big I am. He said last time he saw me I could barely keep my eyes open!
My aunties Karly & Abby, grandma Karen, grandpa Paul and us
Me and great-grandma Shirlee....she turned 80 and I turned 8 months old on 12.30.10!!
great-grandma and her grandchildren
great-grandma and her great grandchildren
Auntie Beth snugglin' me she just loves babies, and is getting ready to be a grandma any day now!
Going for a clothes basket ride!
Going to see what is happening in the kitchen.
But first I need to take a break, that's along ways to crawl!
Ready to go again...see ya!
I crawled under my jumper...looks like I am in jail!
8 months old today 12.30.10
Handsome little boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment