Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bathtime Fun

Bathtime is one of my favorite!  The other night when mommy took me out of the bath, I wasn't quite ready to be done, so when we got to my room I decided to run away from her and head back to the bathroom!  Now that I am crawling and trying to pull myself up on everything mommy and daddy have new challenges to worry about.  They say it was so much easier when I wasn't mobile...but this is where the fun starts right??  Daddy has been busy building a gate and should be up very soon....if not we might be making a trip to the emergency room because I am very quick! Here are some photos from bathtime!!
Look mommy, I can spell my name!

Yummy bath water!

Wait!  I was not done taking a bath!

Truckin' down the hallway! Ooops the towel is coming off!

Cute cheeks!


I made it! 

Like father like son!!  This picture is from Wednesday morning... on Wednesdays daddy brings me to daycare because mommy leaves early for work. Daddy likes to cuddle so mommy brings me to their bed in the morning.

This is how mommy found me napping this morning...I pulled down the bumper and used it for a pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment