Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Go Daddy Go

Tonight me and mommy went to watch daddy play basketball.  It was pretty entertaining to watch!  Daddy's team played hard but not quite hard enough, next time they will get em'!  After the game grandma and grandpa took some of us to the Pavilion, It was way past my bedtime and I was still a very good boy, I ended up falling asleep in daddy's arms at the restaurant. 
Daddy is warming up here

playing some defense

all smiles

daddy and uncle Dylan taking a break!

Mommy had to add this picture in....the other night after bath daddy had me on the changing table and was getting me lotioned up and I started squirming around so he picked me up and all of a sudden he felt something warm....oooopppss I peed all over him!  I tried to warn him by squirming around but I guess he just didn't get it! HAHA!  That was the first time that I peed on daddy, not bad for being almost 9 months old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment