Monday, February 7, 2011

9 Months

Wow where has the time gone... I am 9 months already! Before you know it I will be 1!!  Here is a little update:  I went to see Dr. Ostmo for my 9 month check I weighed 21lbs 7oz and was 29 inches long.  That put me in the 75% for both my weight and height.  He also told mommy I had a mild ear infection, my first one, not too bad for being 9 months old.  I have been taking my medicine 2 times a day, I have a few more days left of it and I will miss when it's gone because it is very yummy!  I am still a very happy little boy even with an ear infection!  I am busy crawling all over, I really like to be chased.  I pull myself up and am starting to walk around furniture...but if mommy or daddy try to hold my hands to walk I sit right down!  Mommy has a lot of pictures to share so here they are...Enjoy!

These monthly pictures on the couch are starting to be somewhat of a chore....finally I sat nice for mommy to get a couple.

Like my hair??  This is right before we left to get my 9 month pictures taken

I could be a baby model for the Baby GAP


Showin' off!



Love my mommy!


Peekin' out the window

Fell asleep on the way home from pictures, mommy just laid me in my crib, it is a lot of work being the center of attention!

My first time getting into the toilet paper!
Let me out of jail mommy! My daddy sure did a nice job on making this gate!


Cruisin' in the garage....I even have my own parking spot!

This is my new favorite place


Grandma Kelly came over to watch me so mommy and daddy could go out for supper with their friends and she decided to give me a bath in the sink....my 1st sink bath!  I don't think we will do that again, it was a mess by the time I was all done splashing!

So fun!

The other night after bath time, I was so tired from playing all day at daycare that I couldn't stay awake to get dressed!

Still sleeping!

Auntie Kezie and Chloe came over the other night for supper...Chloe put me to sleep that night

Me and daddy taking an afternoon nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment