This weekend we stayed home from the lake! We had a couple graduation parties to go to and also my grandpa Paul was here! We had some exciting news to start the weekend! On Friday, daddy's cousin Jessica and her husband had their baby boy. His name is Owen and he is so very cute! We will have so much fun growing up together! On Saturday, daddy started a project......building me a sandbox. I had so many rides on the bobcat and lawn mower, I think I can probably do all on my own now! It was such a beautiful day! Saturday night we went to a graduation party followed by a bon fire at our friends house. I was outside until 10pm!! I slept until 9:30 this morning! Today was also a beautiful day, I saw grandpa Paul, grandma Karen, and my aunties. We wrapped up the weekend by playing at my cousins Chloe and Carter's. They just got a trampoline!
Me and daddy haulin' dirt!
I love riding in the bobcat!
My sandbox in progress!
At the Nicholson's having a bonfire and playing! This is my friend Grace
Beep Beep! Here I come!
Playing ball
Gus & I
Snack time!
Grace & I
Jacob & Gus having snacks!
Mommy & Me
Me & Kaylin (my future babysitter!)
This was at 10pm!
Playing in Chloe and Carter's sandbox
Uncle Mitch building me a sand castle, don't mind Chloe in her undies!
Getting dirty!
Cuties!
Daddy and uncle Mitch getting the trampoline put together
Carter is striking a pose! Why am I the only one completely dressed?
Me & Great Gram
Bouncy, Bouncy! Carter and Chloe were very good about not jumping while I was on!
I want one daddy!
Goofin' around with Carter
At mommy's cousins' graduation party. Grandpa Paul, me and Hadley
Auntie Abby
Auntie Karly
Mommy, my aunties & me


No comments:
Post a Comment