Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Weekend

I am a little behind on the blog, but anyway better late then never! We hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend! Our family was very busy! On Saturday my friend Hunter had his 2nd Birthday party at a hotel! We also celebrated his little brother Owen's babtism. Mommy forgot her camera, so no pictures, but I had a blast! I love the water and I even went down the slide! Then Saturday evening we headed to Ottertail. I had so much fun at the lake, my favorite is to ride around on the lawn mower with anyone that will take me! I think I went on a dozen rides! Once again mommy forgot her camera, so daddy just took a couple pictures with his phone of me on my first pontoon ride of the Summer! Sure hope it warms up soon so I can splash in the water! Here are a few pictures from the pontoon ride! Also there are some pictures from the weekend before at the Kid & Baby Expo. We brought Chloe along with us to join in on the fun!


My new life jacket that grandpa Tyler bought me!  Thanks grandpa!

Helping uncle Hooch drive!

My pal Tucker and I!

Chloe jumping in the castle!

Weee!

Having a snack with daddy

Me & Chloe

This was a HUGE slide!

Hangin' out

My turn to give it a try!

Not quite sure what to think

Cheese!

Daddy taking me through the obstacle course, it was a lot of work....at least for daddy!

Working our way through

Getting closer

Going up the ladder to the HUGE slide!

WEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment