We hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! We started the weekend on Thursday night at the lake. We stayed until Monday afternoon! It was a beautiful weekend and we had tons of fun in the sun! We sure hope the rest of the summer continues to be like last weekend!
Playing in my new swimming pool
So much fun!
Snoozin' on the pontoon!
Captain Brock
Swimming over at auntie Karensa's cabin
I love the lake!
Chloe, Me & Hayden playing at the beach!
The sand is my favorite
Sydney & Me
Me & my cousins, going for a ride on the pontoon
Captain Carter!
Captain Chloe
Captain Hayden
My girlfriend Paislee came over for a playdate!
Playing catch!
Swimming together!
Little Hawaiian Boy
What a cutie!
Our family before fireworks, as you can see I was very tired and didn't make it to watch them.
Daddy, Me & Mommy
Happy 4th of July!
Floatin' in the lake
My pal John & I
Daddy is teaching me how to swim!
Daddies and their boys!
Fun in the sun!
Mommy & Me
Playing catch with daddy
This is how I fell asleep 2 days in a row, just take me for a ride and I am out!
The next few pictures are from a day at the pool with mommy. It was tricky for mommy to get pictures because I was on the move!
No comments:
Post a Comment