A couple weeks ago Mommy and me had a Zoo and picnic day with the Bogenreif's. It was so much fun to get together and run around with my buddy Hunter! Our mommies did a great job on tiring us out! Me Hunter, and his little brother Owen were all sleeping by the time we were out of the parking lot!
Just getting to the zoo
Buddies!
What is this thing!?
I really like the monkeys.
Pretty Peacock
The bear was okay, but when he came too close to me I didn't really like him!
Picnic time! We are hungry!
Baby Owen!
We tried out the carousel, I wasn't too sure of it right away! I had one arm around mommy for a while, but then I finally warmed up to it.
We had so much fun with the Bogenreif's that the next day mommy, daddy and me went back to the zoo and carousel.
Wandering around with my daddy
Trying to find the otters but they were sleeping!
Checking out the big snake, mommy thought it was gross!
Another busy day at the zoo, makes for a tired little boy!
I helped mommy take all my diapers out and now I am ready to go for a ride!
Showing off, I think that I am a big boy now! I like to use the spoon all by myself!
Feeding myself yogurt! Mommy usually feeds me first then let's me try at the end! She says we would be there all day if she let me do it the whole time!
This was at the fair. It was disappointing this year as it was way to hot for us to be there. We didn't get to hang out down at the fair very much!
Mommy and me went to Auntie Karensa's cabin on Saturday and spent the night! It was a hot one!
We brought Chloe with us too! Here we are riding on a horsey!
Me & Hayden playing in the sandbox.
Best Cousin's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment