Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just Playin' Around

Helping mommy with dishes!

Or just getting in the way!

Watch out here I come!

Daddy's helper!  Mommy and Daddy bought a bike seat for me and I'm helping daddy put it together.  Notice we brought the bike inside as it was one of the many hot humid days!

Daddy putting the final touches on

Checking it out for the first time!

This is pretty fun!

My first ride!  Which only lasted about 5 min. because it was so hot and sticky outside!

My helmet and horn are from uncle Dylan! 

I know that everytime I go in the bike seat I need my helmet on!

This is so much fun!  Faster Daddy Faster!

We are at grandma Kelly's here, I'm driving the Rhino with grandma!  Like my goggles?  They help keep the bugs out of my eyes! 

Hold on Grandma!

A couple weekends ago we had the Summerville Family reunion!  It was a beautiful day down in the park!

JJ trying to get me with the tongs!

Going down on my tummy all by myself!



Playing with Daddy

Grandpa sending me down the slide

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment