Friday, August 19, 2011

15 Month Dr. Appointment

Yesterday I had my 15 month Dr. appointment.  I weighed in at 26lbs 8oz which is 75th percentile for weight.  I am 32 inches tall which is 71st percentile for height.  Pretty healthy boy!  I showed Dr. Ostmo everything I know.  I shared all the animal sounds I know and showed him where my nose and eyes are!  I also showed him how a baby cries.  For those of you wondering, my daycare friends taught me this.  When you ask me...How does the baby cry?  I make a fist, rub my eye and say "waaah"  It's pretty cute!  I told Dr. Ostmo "buh bye"  before my appointment was over, I was ready to get out of there!  Dr. Ostmo was impressed with all the things that I know!  I gave him a high five on my way out!  The best part of the appointment was NO SHOTS!!  I am done with shots until preschool!  Mommy doesn't even want to think about me getting that BIG!

The "Big Guy"

Hanging out at the horse arena playing in the sand

I love it outside!

At home today sportin' my baseball cap

No comments:

Post a Comment