We spent our last weekend at Ottertail Lake on Labor Day weekend. I'm so sad that lake season is over, I had so much fun this summer at the lake! Now mommy and daddy tell me that I get to look forward to something called snow! I was too little last year to experience the snow, but this year will be totally different. For now let's not think of snow and hope for a beautiful Fall! Here are some pictures from our last weekend at the lake.
Helping mommy make Special K bars to take to the lake!
Yummy peanut butter!
This is Jordan! Mommy captured a picture of him in his skivies! Getting ready to take the dock/boat lift out of the water!
It was a chilly/windy weekend.
Playing with my John Deere lawn mower! I just love this thing!
Goofin' around in the cabin
Judy and Nancy making some delicious snacks!
I learned how to say Judy's name....she was my pal for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment