Monday, September 12, 2011

Headwaters Day

This past weekend we went to the Headwaters Day Parade.  It was a beautiful day to be outside.  I rode in the parade with daddy and grandpa in a Summerville Electric Truck!  I had so much fun throwing candy and waving to people!  After the parade we went out to the horse arena for the last horse show of the season. 

The parade started with the BFD-Breckenridge Fire Department

Cowboy Football Cheerleaders!  Go Cowboys!

Breckenridge Mayor Cliff Barth, riding in uncle Mitch's convertible. 

Ice cream truck.  On the back it said coming to your neighborhood Summer 2012!  I hope so!

An old firetruck

Here we come!

Daddy is driving and I am sitting on grandpa's lap

"Hi" mommy!

St. Mary's Kindergarten and 1st graders!  My cousin Carter is on the float!

RRRC-Red River Riding Club

At the horse arena playing wih Chloe!

Grandma and Chloe stuggling to carry the water bucket to water the horse!

Getting warmed up to Chloe's horse Norma!

I am getting more brave around the horses.  In the beginning of the Summer I didn't even want to get close or pet the horse, now look at me.  This is my 2nd time on this Summer!  Sometimes it takes some encouragement, but then I don't always want to be done!


We fit so well in the saddle together! 

Chloe leading me around

Look at me!  Yeehaw!  I even tell the horse "whoa" to make her stop! 

Everyone gives daddy a hard time about having to buy me a horse someday, daddy isn't much of a cowboy! 

Time to let Norma have a snack! 

Me and Chloe hanging on to Norma's leadrope so she doesn't get a way from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment