Monday, October 3, 2011

Hayden's 4th Birthday

Two weekends ago we celebrated Hayden's 4th birthday. His birthday is this week, but since his daddy is very busy in the field we celebrated early! He had such a fun party, I love getting together with my cousins to play.  Looking back mommy didn't get any pictures of the cake!  She was too busy taking pictures with auntie Karensa's camera.  It was a "lake" theme, super cute! 

Sharing kisses with Syd!

Playing in Hayden's room, I found his Elmo slippers, so mommy put them on!

Carter and I playing trucks/tractors

It's present time!

Hayden received so many nice presents.  Lots of farm stuff!

Syd and I playing in her crib!  I needed my paci since she had hers!

So sweet!

Chloe doing her favorite thing....riding horse!

At home putting money in my piggy bank, this has become one of my favorite things to do lately, whenever I spot money I know exactly what to do with it!  Check out my mouth, whenever I concentrate my mouth hangs open!

Concentrating some more!

Thanks for the money daddy.  Daddy comes home at night, empties his change from his pockets and gives it to me.  What should I save up for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment