Saturday afternoon mommy and I headed to Buffalo River Pumpkin Patch, and WOW what a fun day! We went with Karensa, Hayden, Sydney, Kenzie and Chloe. The day couldn't have been better, it was absolutely beautiful outside. Our families are going to make this a yearly trip it was a blast!
Chloe and I riding on the horse barrel ride! We were being pulled by a lawnmower! It was so much fun!
Cruisn' with one hand!
Checking out the pigs in the petting barn.
Hayden and Sydney
Running through the leaves
Sitting so nice so mommy can get a picture.....she sure took a lot today!
Chloe and I going through the straw maze
Making my way through
I really liked this play house, mommy and daddy might just have to get me one!
Playing in the corn box
Playing with chalk
Playing with magnets
All of us kids except for Carter he stayed back to work with his dad
Me & Hayders
Just running and playing
Thinking of a plan!
One of the patches of pumpkins
Mommy I will take this one!
How about this one too?
Look at this funny spider!
Me & Baby Syd
Teamwork!!
Me & my mommy! We had so much fun today!
No comments:
Post a Comment