Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall:Coming to an End

As the end of Fall is near, for the past few weeks we have been trying to enjoy the weather as much as possible.  I have become a great helper, and love to help with yard work.  We will have to see if daddy lets me help with snow removal when the snow starts to fly! 

Helping daddy with yard work!
Doing what I do best!

Mommy and Daddy dressed me up in my Halloween costume to try and get some pictures in the leaves.

Needless to say it wasn't as successfull as last year!  Mommy tried and tried I just wasn't going to sit still!

Watch out for the chicken on the loose!




Starting up my lawnmower

Getting the job done!

On Halloween my friend Gus was our first trick or treater! 

I went trick or treating at Lori's (daycare)  and Ave the puppy was dressed as a pumpkin.  She thought I was a stuffed animal, and wanted to play!

Daddy taking me around the neighborhood with my cousins

Group photo at Hayden and Syd's Grandpa's house

Sydney was a Bumble Bee

Spider Man was my friend Jacob

Playing outside at Jacob's house

Walking up to Grandma and Grandpa's





No comments:

Post a Comment