This past weekend we headed out to grandma and grandpa's lake. It was a gorgeous fall day and I spent a lot of time outside! We helped take the "stuff" out of the water, went for our last pontoon ride and just enjoyed the day. Grandma made a yummy lunch and supper! We had a very fun fall day!
Riding my 4-wheeler that grandma and grandpa bought for me! Thanks!
Cruisin' along!
Follow the leader, even Tucker joined in!
I wasn't sure about running through the leaves so grandma put me in the pile and I said "out!"
Getting ready to pull the dock out
It was so nice that daddy didn't even have to put waders on!
All buckled in and ready to go
Let's go grandpa!
Helping uncle Dylan take the canopy off the boat lift
I think this is pretty cool way up here!
Big Guy
Me and grandma running through the leaves!
No comments:
Post a Comment