On Saturday we went to Fargo to spend some time with family. It was a BLAST! We went to Rob and Lauries for eats and treats! I played outside on their very own hockey rink! I was slipping and sliding all over falling and yelling "Hockey, Hockey!" We all went to the Blenders concert, it was fun to see some of our extended family during the Christmas Season!
My 1st time on the ice. I thought it was pretty fun to run and slide!
Here I come grandpa!
Thanks for the pick me up grandpa!
Jordan giving me some pointers, he is my new best friend!
Look at me go! I don't care if I have the wrong end or not!
This thing is a little bit big for me!
Mommy kept telling me to slow down, but it was too much fun to slip and slide!
Grandpa was always there to pick me right up!
Baby Owen sharing some kisses!
Learning all about hockey skates! Mommy and Daddy might have a little hockey player on their hands!
Joe rockin' on the drums!
My turn, the sharpie markers were just my size for drum sticks!
Little Drummer Boy!
Helping uncle Dylan play ping pong!
What do you think about this helmet!
How about this one?
Baby Owen and I sitting so nice!
At the Blenders concert enjoying some popcorn
The Blenders!
Getting a little bit tired, or tying to escape?
It was an eventful concert. The fire alarms went off, so we had to evacuate. Daddy and I thought it was pretty cool because we got to see firetrucks! It ended up being nothing major and they were able to finish out the concert. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment