Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas to all & to all a Goodnight

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We hope that your Christmas season was filled with love and joy as you spent time with your families.  Our family was blessed with a wonderful Christmas!  We started our celebration with Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa Summerville's the Sunday before Christmas!  Then, on Christmas Eve we went to church with Great-Grandma Carol, my aunts & uncles, and cousins.  After church we celebrated at Great-Grandma Carols house.  On Christmas day we were BUSY!  We started our day at Great-Grandma Lorene's house, everyone was there it was a wonderful Christmas Day!  That evening we went to my Grandpa Paul's side of the family.  It has been a while since I have seen them so I was a little timid to begin with, but after a while I warmed up to them and let my Grandpa Paul, and my aunties hold me for a short while!  Sorry for the abundance of pictures, but my mommy sometimes gets camera happy!  We would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Oh yeah!  Did I tell you that we are going to Florida in 1 DAY!!  Grandpa and Grandma Summerville are treating our family to Florida for 1 week!  We are very excited! 

Guarding the presents!

Playing downstairs with the farm at G&G Summerville's

Digging in grandma's closet!

Playing with uncle Brett and uncle Dylan

Taking over Tucker's bed

It's present time!

I had a lot of fun this year tearing open the presents!

Helping Dylan open his present

Time to help grandpa!

Brett and I playing

I wonder what is in this package?

This is at home one night during the week.  Grandpa Paul and Grandma Karen sent our presents in the mail just in case they didn't make it.  They live in Iowa!

YES! Legos!

What is in this one?

A North Face Jacket

My family at Great G'ma Carol's

Great G'mas pretty tree

Cousins minus Sydney

There she is!

Sydney is walking now!

Being Silly!

Playing with the big kids!

Hangin' out on gram's lap with Syd

Helping the boys start the fire

Pinned Carter!

Showing Colt my wrestling moves!

We are listening to mommy play a Christmas song. 

Great G'ma Carol with all of her grandkids and great grand kid ME!

Time for presents!


A new kitty!

I just love my kitty!

Showing grandma Kelly my new kitty

Mommy & Me

On top of my gigantic present pile!

So Sweet

Look dad!

Hayden and Chloe helping me with my big present!  It was a shopping cart, now I can load up all of my food from my play kitchen!

Showing great gram my new firetruck she bought for me

Great Gramps, Great Gram, and Me

Our stocking's were hung with care

Christmas morning digging in my stocking to see what Santa brought me?

A new bobcat!

Digging deep!


Firefighter just like Daddy!

At Grandpa Paul's side of the family

Playing peek a boo with Ryan!

Auntie Karly and Me

Our family with Great-Gram Shirlee

Antie Karly, Auntie Abby, Mommy, Me and Great-Gram Shirlee

Grandma Karen, Me & Mommy, & Grandpa Paul

Hangin' out on grandpa's lap

Me and my Aunties

Michael made a mess on the floor Hadley and I are helping him clean up!




No comments:

Post a Comment