We spent New Years in Florida with Grandma & Grandpa, Brett & Jeanette, and Dylan! What a vacation we had!! I did wonderful on the plane both ways NO trouble at all, it was a piece of cake! Mommy and Daddy were pretty happy about that. In fact for the whole trip I was a really good boy. We were very busy, so I hardly got any naps in! Some of the highlights of our trip were: Ringing in the New Year at our beautiful resort, swimming in the huge outdoor pool, going on an air boat ride, seeing and holding an aligator with grandpa,(we were the only brave ones) spending one whole day at DISNEYWORLD! Climbing 203 steps up to the lighthouse (okay maybe daddy carried me the WHOLE way) Enjoying some wonderful food, Touring the DAYTONA Race Track, Playing at the OCEAN! Going minature golfing, and spending the day at SEA WORLD! Just to name a few of the exciting things that we did! Beware of the excessive amount of pictures that mommy took, this isn't even all of them. A HUGE Thank You to Grandma & Grandpa for sharing such great memories with our family!! I can't wait to go back someday!
The End to a Wonderful Family Vacation!



No comments:
Post a Comment