Yesterday we headed to Jewett Lake for an afternoon of ice fishing. This was my very first time ice fishing! Mommy was getting me ready to go and telling me we were going to the lake. I said to mommy, "lake hot!" She tried explaining to me that it was going to be cold and that we couldn't swim, but I had to wait and see for myself. We brough that Bogenreif family with us. Grandma & Grandpa, Brett & Jeanette, Dylan and some of G&G friends were out fishing too! It was a fun afternoon!
Taking daddy for a ride in the Ranger
Watch out here I come!
Owen's daddy pulling him in the sled!
Hunter's mommy getting him all bundled up! It was chilly!
Owen is such a cootie...a.k.a. cutie!
Now it's time to drive the 4-wheeler
Hunter trying to catch his first fish!
Having some grub!
Now it's my turn to figure this thing out!
I'm a pro!
Yay look at me all by myself!
On the way home we stopped at Hayden and Sydney's house to play. I was playing some BISON Football here!
No comments:
Post a Comment