Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow Much Fun!

Since this winter hasn't produced much snow, we have had to make the best with what we have. We still have yet to make a snowman!  Daddy sure has enjoyed a break from doing snow removal.  One afternoon we went to Hayden and Sydney's to play outside.  It sure can be troublesome to get around when I am all bundled up.  Mommy and daddy get a kick out of it.  A couple weeks ago mommy and I went for a walk and stopped at the park to play.  You never know what the weather might do! 

Daddy had this kitty cat when he was a little boy.  Now it is my turn....can you believe it still runs!  Next year I will be the perfect size for it.

Helping daddy with snow removal....mowing style!

Start your engine!

Taking a break. Going for a ride in my car.

Mommy and me!

This is hard work?  How much are you going to pay me daddy?

Playing in my clubhouse!

Catch Daddy!


Syd and I watching the big kids on the snowmobile


Chloe pulling Hayden


Typical picture with me and a ball!  If you haven't guessed I really like to play ball!


My turn to pull the kids, Karensa is helping me.


Chloe and Hayden had fallen off quite some time before this picture, and we kept driving, not knowing that they fell off.  They were chasing us and mommy and Kenzie tried to get our attention to stop but we just thought they were waving to us, so we kept going.  It was quite funny!  Finally, we got the idea that they weren't waving and came to a stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment