We had a busy weekend! On Friday, grandma Kelly and Windsor (grandma's great big German Shepard) came to watch me while mommy and daddy went out to supper for Jeanette's birthday with daddy's family. They went to a place called Lady on the Lake, by Hankinson. It was a big mansion that has been restored by a couple who now lives there and provides a bed and breakfast atmosphere. They all had a great time, but surely not a place for my busy self to go. I had much more fun with grandma and "windor" (that's what I call him). Mommy will have to get some pictures with me and "windor" so you all can see how big he is! I think he weighs 70lbs! He is big enough for me to ride. We are good pals, windor really likes when I am around because I give him ALOT of treats!
On Saturday, mommy and I went to the 2nd Annual Kid & Baby Expo at NDSCS. It was put on by a local chiropractic office. It was a blast, I met my friend Gabriel to play. After naptime on Saturday, we headed to my friend Gus' 3rd Birthday. He had a swimming party! It was a blast, daddy and I went swimming with a bunch of my friends! After the party we headed out to Tischer's house to end the night. We haven't been there for a few weeks so it was fun to see Sydney and Hayden! We all 3 took a bath together!
On Sunday after church, grandma and grandpa Summerville took us to Pizza Ranch. It was yummy! Then we went to uncle Brett and Jeanette's house. I went snowmobiling with mommy and rode on the tractor with daddy. We also met their new puppy, Bailey! She is very little compared to "windor" probably only 2 pounds. Mommy forgot her camera so next time we will get some pictures of Bailey. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment