Friday, March 30, 2012

March Madness

The month of March has been a busy one!  I started swimming lessons at the beginning of the month two days a week and I love it.  This summer at the lake I will have to show everyone my skills! 








Chloe had a sleep over with me a couple weeks ago.  We had a blast! 




I am in the stage where I have to have "my own"  mommy and daddy were going to share their ice cream with me at DQ but I requested that I have my own.  So this was daddy's, of course I only want to have a couple bites, mess around, and then I am done so daddy was able to get it back eventually!




Daddy converted my crib to a big boy bed a few weeks ago, the first couple nights I did not like it.  I kept saying "daddy did it"  meaning that daddy broke it!  I have adjusted well, sometimes I like to surprise mommy and daddy around 3am, I sneak in their room to snuggle in their bed.  Daddy likes that! 

I am sure enjoying the beautiful Spring we are having!  All of my toys are out and ready to be played with.  The sandbox is my favorite!






We have made several trips to the DQ for treats!  Grandma Kelly brought some over one night to share!

Last Friday, we got the news that Norma had her baby.  So after daycare we all headed out to auntie Heather's to see the new baby.  She is so cute!  It was a beautful evening to be at the farm, I had fun playing with Hayden, Carter, Chloe, Sydney and Colt. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment