Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter this year!  On Easter morning I went on a hunt for my Easter basket and also a quick egg hunt in our living room before church.  We joined great-grandma Lorene at her church in Foxhome, then came back to her house for a very delicious lunch.....or wait a minute, I mean everyone else enjoyed the delicious lunch since I was way to busy running around checking everything out.  I also dyed Easter eggs.  After my nap we went to Hayden and Sydney's house.  I had another little egg hunt there and ran around with my cousins.   

The Easter bunny was trying to be tricky when he hid my basket

But I found it!

"Hi" Thomas!

Going on an egg hunt!

Daddy what's in there?

I found some money!

Better put it in my piggy bank!

All ready for church!

What a good looking boy!


Our family after church


Dying Easter eggs at great-grams

Isn't it pretty?

Playing with my cousins

I found it!

The big kids were trying to help me

The day after Easter I opened an early birthday present from grandma Kelly

My very own bike!  I had to help daddy put it together

I am getting the hang of this thing

Watch out here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment