Choo! Choo! I am already 2! Mommy and Daddy threw me a Thomas the Train 2nd birthday party! It was a blast. We had over 30 people over to celebrate my big day! This year I seemed to really know what it was all about. When I walked into the garage the morning of my party I said, "Wow Thomas birthday party!" We celebrated with a pasta bar and you can't forget about the cake/icecream and great-grandma Lorene's famous sugar cookies. Thanks to everyone who came to help celebrate! I almost forgot! I went to the Dr. yesterday for my 2 year check up. Dr. Ostmo said he wishes everyone was as healthy as I am. I weighed 32.5 lbs which puts me into the 91st percentile and was 35 inches tall which is the 60th percentile. Dr. Ostmo was impressed with how well I can talk! I talked to him about tractors and airplanes! I wasn't able to escape the the clinic before I had to get 3 SHOTS!! It was not fun but I was a tough little boy....I think even more tough than my mommy was!
Helping out in the kitchen on the morning of my party.
Look what I got for my birthday!!
This is so much fun!
People starting to arrive
In line ready to eat!
Syd and I chowing down!
Me & Chloe
The Birthday Table
Time for presents
Great-Grandma Carol is helping me!
I let Chloe and Hayden help too.
Sportin' my new John Deere Cowboy boots!
Family Photo
My nummy cake!
Diggin'
Make a wish!
Yum Yum!
Checking out all of my new gifts under the table!
Ready to go golfing
I am 2!!
My Thomas invitation
The next day which was my actual birthday, grandma and grandpa brought me their present.
What is it??
Wow! A new John Deere tractor!
Vroom! Vroom!
"Bye Guys"
Waiting so patiently for daddy to put the final touches on
It even has a radio!
Riding through the water puddle
Cruisin' down the street
Hole in one!
My friend Gabe came over the night of my birthday to play. He helped fill my new piggy bank up!
The weekend after my family birthday party we celebrated with friends at the park down the street from my house. It turned out to be a gorgeous afternoon to play at the park and do some grilling. Thanks to all my friends who came to help me celebrate! I had so much fun!
Mommy & Me
Playing catch with daddy
Aubrey & Me
Hugs for my girlfriend Paislee!
Playing catch!
Just hanging out. Paislee and I were walking on the basketball court next to eachother and Paislee put her arm around me the whole time. Mommy caught it on video tape she thought it was the cutest thing ever!
Having some supper!
Me and some of my friends!
Aubrey, Grace and Me
Fun in the Sun
Time for the pinata!
Whoa! Look at all the candy!
I am getting really good at this climbing business!
Present time
Playing ball with Hunter
This is my favorite thing to do!
Wee!
Aubrey, Kaylin and I
Ready to go with all of my gifts!
Well maybe not, time to play again!
I thought I was pretty cool to climb up the table and jump off!
1-2-3 JUMP!
No comments:
Post a Comment