Thursday, June 7, 2012

May Days

Karensa took my 2 year photos a few weeks ago.  She has recently took a photography class and is getting some practice in.  I was a good boy and had fun out by the river.  If you ask me I think they look pretty cute!  It helps when she has a handsome boy to practice with!

















The next few pictures are from Mother's Day.  We went to grandma and grandpa's cabin and stayed overnight then on Sunday we went to great grandma Lorene's cabin to spend Mother's Day.
















These photos are from one of our many trips to the zoo.  I met my friend Charlie there.  We had a blast.  Some of my favorites are the otters, monkeys and the kangaroos.  I also love going to the petting barn.






Meet Toby!  Here is grandma and grandpa's new beagle puppy.  He is so cute and fun to play with.  We are going to be pals, I just know it!  I like to call him PP.  That came from grandpa, he used to call Tucker PP (perfect puppy)  so now I have nicknamed Toby PP.









Another trip to the zoo!  Look how big I am!






No comments:

Post a Comment