Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!! & I am 6 months old!!

 Boo!  Happy Halloween everyone!!  I sure enjoyed my 1st Halloween.  We started the day by going to church and attending the Fall Festival.  We came home and I took a short nap while mommy and daddy watched some of the Vikings game.  Auntie Judy came over to visit and brought me Halloween presents, I sure like my new toy.  Then my friend Gus "the shark" stopped by to trick or treat.  Finally it was my turn to go out trick or treating for the first time.  We went to Foxhome first and made 5 stops!!  Then we made our way back home to finish out the night!!  Thanks everyone for the fun gifts!!

Oh I almost forgot....I turned 6 months old on Saturday.  Mommy, Daddy and me went to Battle Lake for my 6 month photo shoot.  On our way home we stopped at Hayden's for a group picture with my cousins in our costumes.  I sure had a fun weekend!  Here are a few photos to enjoy!
Sitting in my bumbo with my Halloween treats from daycare, Lori sure knows me well...she bought me sweet potatoes I love them!!

Here I am at Hayden's house, riding in the wagon!!

Group picture with my cousins!!

Mommy and Daddy had to jump in with their costumes on!

Our little family

My friend Gus dressed up as a shark!

Me and Mommy at great-grandma Carol's

GG Grandma Carol and GG Grandpa Al bought me a new electoronic book!

me and my great-grandma!!

The pirate and the lil' monster

The donut and the lil' moster

I stopped at great-grandma Thelma's too!

Helping daddy drive in Foxhome!

We stopped to trick or treat at great-great uncle and auntie Vance and Marlene's house. Wow I sure have a lot of greats in my family!! 

All tuckered out on the way home from Foxhome!

Oh!! I caught my 2nd wind just in time to see great-grandma Lorene!!

Our last stop was grandma and grandpa Summerville's!  My card made noises!!

Me and grandpa!!

Uncle Brett, Jeanette, Daddy and Mommy all dressed up
6 months old and a WHOPPING 20lbs!!

Me and daddy at Stella's

Me and mommy at Stella's

Lil' farmer!

Fireman just like Daddy!

Zebra!!

My Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment