Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We celebrated Thanksgiving day at great-grandma Lorene's and great-grandma Carol's. Thanksgiving day also marked the day that my first tooth came through!! Mommy tells me it is tooth letter "p"! Mommy has been very good about brushing my tooth and gums everyday, I don't want to get any cavity bugs!! On Friday our family went to the Fargo Force game, it was a lot of fun! We stopped at the mall to do some shopping and I had my picture taken with Santa! I wasn't too sure about him but we did get some good ones! Then on Saturday, we went to buy our Christmas tree! Here are some photos from the fun weekend!!
All bundled and happy as can be!
First ride in my new big boy car seat
Thanksgiving at great-grandma Lorene's
Playing cards, while I nap
So tired!
Chloe, me and Hayden at grandma Carols
Chloe is feeding me my fruit, she did a good job! She is a good helper!
Visiting at the table
Hayden, Chloe and Carter....you can see Chloe has a paci in....she was being the baby so they went downstairs to hide from all of us so we wouldn't see that she had a paci in, but mommy caught them!
Silly boy!
After bath...all clean!
Mommy tried to get a picture of my tooth, but it didn't show very good, and now I pucker my lips tight so she can't get in there, I only let her brush them!
Toasting at the Fargo Force game to Matt and Jessica.....they are going to have a baby!! I can't wait!
Me and Daddy
Our little Family!
Me and Grandma
Me and Aunt Claud!
So tired!
John and I were on the same schedule!!
Me and Santa!
Checking Santa out!
After church on Sunday, we went out to visit great-grandma Summerville's grave. Grandpa brought her a wreath....she sure would have been proud of me!!
Grandpa time! and Tucker too!
Helping decorate the tree...I really like to watch the lights!
All done, so pretty! But where are all the presents?
Happy 7 months Brock.....Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment