The past two weekends my daddy has been busy hunting. Last year daddy told me they didn't get any deer, but this year they shot 5 deer!! I told him that is because I am here now and brought them good luck! Of course I am too little yet to go hunting with daddy, so me, mommy, grandma Vicky, and Tina went out to lunch and then enjoyed the nice weather with a walk. Mommy took me out to the farm when they were done hunting to see the deer and to visit everyone!!
Grandma Kelly bought me my camo gear!
All ready to go!!
Playing with Tina!
Me and my daddy!
The crew...they even had me in the picture!!
Me and unlce Dylan...he borrowed me his hat!!
The boys!!
Get in the picture grandpa!!
Mommy put some sneakers on me for the first time!!
Big Boy!
My first time using a sippy cup, I really like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment