Monday, April 4, 2011

11 Months

Hi everyone!  I am 11 months old now!  Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast my 1st year has gone, they are busy planning for my big birthday party!  I weigh a whopping 23 lbs!  I am starting to talk more and more.  My favorite word is TUCKER!  I have a friend Tucker at daycare and of course grandma and grandpa Summerville's dog Tucker, so it can be kind of confusing for a little boy!  I have been taking several steps on my own, as long as I concentrate and don't go to fast I do pretty good!  Here are some recent pictures from last week and the weekend!  Have a great week!

11 months!

Bathtime!

This is my favorite thing to do in the bath fill up my cup.....

and then drink it, most of the time it comes out a little too fast, but I keep doing it over and over!

I had a play date at my friend Gracie Falk's house she is 9 days older than me.  She just woke up from a nap here.

Playin' legos, I love legos!

We are so cute!

Come on let's go!

Mommy took me out for the first time in my new stroller!

It was so much fun!

I even fell asleep, so mommy kept going!

 
Taking some steps

My cousin's came over for supper on Saturday night!

Me and Chloe playing with my truck

Goofin' around!

ZZZZZZ.....notice my paci in my hand, I don't let that thing get to far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment