Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Carter

This past weekend was Carter's birthday, he is 6!  We celebrated at his house on Friday, I had so much fun!  I really like to play with the big kids!  I also had my first sleep over with Grandma Kelly on Saturday.  She took me on my first 4-wheeler ride.  It was so relaxing that I fell asleep.  Walking is now favored over crawling, I am getting to be such a big boy!  Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks. 

Playing catch/rolling the ball in a circle with the big kids!

Good catch!

Me and Colt looking out the window at the river!

This is one of my favorite things to do at Auntie Kenzie's.  Crawl up the steps over and over!

We bought Carter a Nerf Super Soaker!  Notice no shirts on Carter and Hayden!  When they play and run around it is just something they have to do, they say they get too HOT!  I bet I will have copycat them someday.

Me and Great Gram

Practicing for my birthday!

Great Gram and baby Sydney, she is getting so big too!

Make a wish!

I love playing with the kitchen set.

Auntie Kenzie said that I can have it now, I can't wait to bring it home!

Grandma and Grandpa Summerville just got home from Vegas, and look what they brought me.  My first Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt!

How do I get this off?

Last week we went over to my friend Gabriel's house and we went for a stroll!

Playing at Gabe's house

He is sharing his 4-wheeler with me

Daddy chasing me around the house. I love to be chased!

What a big boy!

Gabe came over to my house and we went for a walk and then he came into play for a bit!

Still only have 2 teeth, someday I will get more!  But it sure doesn't stop me from eating!

Me and Gram on my first 4-wheeler ride!

I'm under that blanket somewhere, I was all snuggled in!

Like my shades?

Taking a snooze

Me and Daddy playing around

So happy!

Vroom Vroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment