Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Easter

We hope everyone had a very blessed Easter!  Easter was the last of my 1st Holiday celebrations!  On Easter morning I had to find where the Easter Bunny hid my basket.  The bunny made it very easy for me, he knew that I was just a little boy and didn't really know how to play that game, so he put it right on the couch for me!  After I dug in my basket, mommy, daddy and I went to church out in Foxhome.  After church we went to celebrate Easter at great grandma Lorene's.  It was a beautiful day!
My elmo Easter basket!

I found it!

Daddy is digging too!

Our Family after church

At great grandma Lorene's house, she had everything decorated so pretty.  This was the chocolate fountain table!

Here is my spot filled with Easter presents!

Pretty table!  Notice the cute little bunny ears for the napkins, and the eggs were loaded!!

Punch table. 

Opening my Easter present from great grandma!

Its a glow puppy!

Mommy, Me & Daddy

Getting ready to play BINGO!

Great-great aunt Claud (at least I think that's what she is), stopped by to visit and brought me an early birthday present.  Thanks Brian & Claudia!!

Grandma & Grandpa brought me, mommy & daddy's Easter basket over!  Isn't it HUGE!

Look I got a ball! 

I really liked to eat the packaging material instead!  I thought it was puff corn!

Getting a shoulder ride from daddy and eating his hair!

I like to play by the kitchen stools!

Peek-a-Boo!

Uh Oh! how do I get out of here!

Diggin' in mommy's cupboards!

I love playing out in the screened in porch!


Eating supper in the garage one evening because it was too nice to be inside. 

Me and daddy cruisin' around in my car!

Weee! 

VROOOM! VROOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment