Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mommies, and especially to my mommy!  We had a great weekend.  On Friday, I had my 1 year photo shoot.  It was such a beautiful day we were able to get some fun shots outside.  On Friday night we went to Auntie Kenzie's house and played outside.  I had my first gator ride from Chloe, and I loved it but mommy forgot her camera, so no pictures of it!  Bummer!  Then, on Saturday we attended a baby shower.  Daddy's cousin Jessica is having a BOY!!  We were surprised to find out the baby's sex, when mommy cut open the cupcake it was blue in the middle!  YAY for boys, we will have a lot of fun together!  On Mother's Day our families rented the Chalet at Chahinkapa Park.  Even though the weather wasn't the greatest we still had a fun time!  We even fed the ducks!  Later that afternoon Mommy and I snuck in a 2 hour nap together while daddy went to the lake to help put in the dock!  Can't wait for lake season!  Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Me and my Mommy

Feeding the ducks

I wanted to eat the popcorn instead of giving it to the ducks!

Playing with my cousins


Karensa & Sydney     Me & Mommy

Last week when mommy came home from work, daddy and I were busy thaching the lawn. 

This is so much fun!

Watch out here I come!

Beep, Beep!

My 1 year photo shoot!  Such a handsome boy!

Big smile!

Digging into yet another cake!

I am getting pretty good at this cake business!

What a cutie!  Mommy can't wait to see the rest of them!

1 comment:

  1. Love the 1 year photos! That little brown hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete