Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend at the Lakes

This past weekend we went to the lake for the first time!  We headed to grandma and grandpa Summerville's cabin on Saturday evening.  During the day on Saturday the Tischer's came to our house to play.  It is so much fun to have play dates!  When we arrived at the lake the boys put in the dock and boat lift, mowed the grass and all that fun lake stuff.  I played outside most of the time riding around in my car or helping daddy mow!  I even got in on some card games with the girls!  Then, came Sunday, we hung out at the lake until about noon, then we headed over to great-grandma Lorene's cabin, and did about the same jobs there!  I didn't help much because I slept for about 3 hours.  So when I woke up everything was about done!  That is the way it should be all I have to do is PLAY!!(at least until I get big enough to help)  I was outside for a total of about 9 hours on Sunday.  When we came home daddy mowed our lawn while mommy and I picked weeds and played.  Then we went to mow the Fire Dept. lawn and mommy and I went along!  We had a very fun weekend.  Can't wait to go back to the lake!   

Hayden and I playing!

Sydney took a nap in my crib!

Chasing Hayden around!

Me and grandpa at the lake!

The dock is in!

Daddy working hard or hardly working!

Strollin' around with grandpa and Tucker!

Me and my daddy

Sharing with Tucker!

Grandpa and daddy fishing!

Playing in the cabin

Helping daddy mow, it is so much fun!

Helping great-grandma play cards, we even won!

Now helping grandma!  Trying to bring her luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment