Today was my 1 year check up. I weighed 24 pounds which puts me in the 69% percentile and I was 31.5 inches tall which puts me in the 92% percentile! Dr. Ostmo said I am a very healthy boy! I had to get two shots and my blood drawn, maybe it isn't so much fun turning 1 after all! Check out all my birthday pics, sorry for the over abundance of them but I only turn 1 once!!
Who is that baby! Look at how much I have grown in a year!! I have gained 17 pounds since I was born!
I started my birthday out on a bad note. I got a hold of mommy's razor, and cut my finger, but I didn't even realized I did it! So here is my first band aid!
The birthday boy's spot!
Decorations
YUMMY! Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes!
Aren't they cute?
Birthday cake, it was so yummy that there wasn't any left over!
All ready for my big day!
Me and Mommy, you can see my band aid too!
Birthday Boy!
Grandpa Tyler showed up with Elmo on his head!
Cheese!
Our Family
Great Grandma and me!
Great-grandma Lorene made her yummy sugar cookies!
Checkin' out my Elmo balloon!
Look Jordan even dressed up for the party!
Me and Chloe with Elmo!
4 Generations
4 Generations
4 Generations
Getting ready for supper!
Look who came to wish me a happy birthday!!
It's Bert and Ernie! I wasn't a fan!
Hayden and Sydney liked them!!
Trying to get a picture with them
No daddy no!
Bye Bye Bert and Ernie!
Kisses for Sydney!
Every Elmo card I received I had to kiss!
Hayden and Chloe helping me open gifts!
Mommy and Daddy gave me Summerville Electric apparel!
This is so much FUN!
Getting ready for cake time!
Ummmm how does this work!
My first try!
Not to bad!
Getting messy!
Yummy!
Carter and Hayden enjoying a cupcake!
Gooey! Gooey!
All done!
Right to the tub I went!
Now I am nice and clean! Ready to party again!
Sitting with great-grandma
Playing with Nancy, showing her my bike horn. I am pretty good at making noise!
Mommy giving me my last bottle, mommy was so sad. I am not a baby anymore!
Daddy crawled in my crib with me! Silly daddy! Night Night!
My friends came over to celebrate on Sunday!
Me and my girlfriend Paislee! She is 17 months!
Naomi playing with me and Aubrey
Helping Jada push my friend Gus!
Jada and Lauren pushing me!
Eating supper!
Playing around!
I finally left the Elmo hat on long enough for mommy to get a good picture! So cute!
Aubrey riding my horsy!
Gus man!
Me and Aubrey riding in the wagaon!
Grandpa, Grandma, and Tucker came over so Tucker could give me his present!
Tucker makes me laugh! HAHA!
Tucker brought me a book!
Hanging out with grandpa, grandma & Tucker!
No comments:
Post a Comment