Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thumper Pond

On Friday, mommy, daddy and I headed to Thumper Pond with Jeff, Kirsten and Paislee Erbes (my girlfriend!)  We spent the whole weekend together, and had a blast!  Swimming was so much fun, and Paislee and I played very well together.  We can't wait to do it again sometime.  Until then, we are excited to get together at the lake this coming Summer! 

Mommy is trying to get me to wear this hat, and I just don't like it!

Cool Dude!

Me & Paislee playing toys

First time down to the pool, just getting used to it

Daddy & Me        Paislee & her Daddy Jeff

Mommy & Me

Mommy & Me        Paislee and her Mommy Kirsten

Floatin' down the Lazy River!

Still floatin' with Daddy, this was my favorite thing to do!

Group picture 

So sleepy after swimming!

I could hardly keep my eyes open, swimming sure makes a little boy hungry and tired!

After naptime, playing again! 

Aren't we so cute?

I want that!

Loungin' with Daddy

Cleaning up my mess!

Peek a Boo!

Now I got in, this is my funny face!

Hugs! Love you!

Our first dinner date! 

Snack time!

Miss Chloe came over to visit today when we got home, she missed me! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment