This weekend was filled with fun! As you know, Friday was my 1st haircut! Saturday, I spent all day with daddy, while mommy was in Fargo at the Taste of Home. Daddy and I went to my friend Gus' 2nd birthday party which was a swim party! Then on Sunday, mommy and I went to Church while daddy worked for a little bit in the morning. Sunday afternoon, we had a surprise visitor come....grandpa Paul came to see us! He couldn't believe how much I have grown, he tried to teach me how to walk. After grandpa left we had another swim birthday party to go to, this time it was for my friend Aubrey she also turned 2! Our weekend was filled with lots of fun and excitement! Hope everyone has a great week!
Me and grandpa Paul
Hangin' out with grandpa
Such a handsome little boy! Look at my long lashes!
Playing with my fridge phonics...standing all alone
Me and Daddy getting ready to swim
Getting wet!
I wasn't too sure about it at first, it was kinda loud in there.
But I quickly warmed up and loved it!
This pool was just my size!
Let me go daddy, I can do it!
Swimming is so much fun!
Yummy!
Yeehaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment