Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10 Months Old

Here I am 10 months old already!  Mommy and daddy can't believe how fast I am growing and what such a good boy I am!  I have started to walk along furniture pretty good now.  I am even brave enough to let go and stand all alone, but I am not ready to take a step on my own yet, mommy and daddy try to help me but I would rather crawl.  Little do they know when I start walking they will wish I was back to only crawling! I have also mastered going up the steps, haven't quite figured out how to go down.   Here are a few pics from last week!

10 months!
Yummy....this is what I look like when daddy feeds me...a MESS! 
Mommy took me to her work last week, her and her co-workers had a surprise 60th birthday party for Dr. Colling, mommy's boss.  Mommy thought I better have my picture taken when I sat in the dental chair for my  first time!  I think this bib is a little bit BIG!!
Dr. Colling didn't take a look at my 2 teeth that I have, better wait until I get a little bit bigger!
I sat so well in the chair maybe he could have taken a look!
Happy Birthday Dr. Colling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment