Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Working on Walking

Well it took me a matter of 2 days to figure this thing out....I finally got it!  When I first tried using my push toy, I would push but forgot that I had to move my feet and fell down.  After a couple trial and errors, I am all over the place and banging into everything!  Here is a video of one of the first times!  I have even been brave enough to take a step on my own without the toy, but one step is about it before I fall!
Yay, I am walking!
Headed for the couch
Ooops, sorry mommy for running into the couch!
Grandma Kelly came over last weekend and we went to Fergus shopping, I just woke up here!
Mommy tried my birthday shirt on me tonight and it happens to be a bit snug, she ordered it about 2 months ago and it is a size 18 months but must be a small 18 months!   I sure hope it still goes on in another month!  As you can see I will be having an ELMO party!!
This is an early birthday present from mommy, daddy and grandma Kelly, it came in the mail yesterday!  I can't wait for the weather to get nice so we can test it outside!

Daddy and me cruisin' in my new BOB stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment