Friday, March 11, 2011

Brock's 1st Haircut

This afternoon mommy and daddy took me to get my very 1st haircut.  I was perfect!  The girl who cut my hair was named Brittany, she has a little boy Tucker, who is my buddy, we go to daycare together.  Here are some photos from the fun occasion, I felt like a movie star, mommy had her video camera, her digital camera and her cell phone out taking pictures!

Getting the apron on!
Trimming around the ears, I held real still!
Snip, Snip!
This is so fun!
Daddy held me while I got my hair cut

Brittany gave me combs to play with, I went through 3 of them since I kept throwing them on the floor.  I have recently figured out how to play that game. 
So handsome!
We even took some of my hair home to put in my baby book!
Sportin' my new do! Of course with my mouth hanging wide open like always!
Future fireman!
Just playin' around
Oh yeah I almost forgot!  Mommy won some big $$$ at Bingo lastnight!  I wonder what she will buy me?

No comments:

Post a Comment